TZTEK won the "2018 Top Ten Photovoltaic Innovation Technology Contribution Award"
On January 15, 2019, the "Third Annual Meeting of the Innovation Forum of PV Leaders and the Global PV Industry Leaders Summit", jointly sponsored by the Shanghai Solar Energy Society and the PV Pioneer Innovation Forum, and supported by the China Quality Certification Center, concluded successfully in Changzhou, Jiangsu Province. After layers of screening and fierce competition, TZTEK silicon wafer sorter equipment stood out among many competitors and won the "2018 Top Ten Photovoltaic Innovative Technology Contribution Award". Photovoltaic enterprises from all over the country witnessed this important moment.
TZTEK is committed to helping customers improve product quality, improve production efficiency and reduce production costs. In the photovoltaic field, TZTEK introduced artificial intelligence and deep learning technology, and independently developed solar wafer automatic sorting equipment. Compared with 6000pcs/h of traditional equipment, the detection and sorting capacity is as high as 8000pcs/h, surpassing similar international equipment, and breaking the situation that high capacity wafer detection and sorting equipment needs to rely on imports. It has far-reaching social benefits and strategic significance in promoting China's photovoltaic industry from photovoltaic manufacturing to photovoltaic intelligent manufacturing, realizing the localization, intelligence and process integration of key short board equipment in the silicon wafer manufacturing industry, and the rapid development of the global photovoltaic industry.
• Deep learning AI detection algorithm with high detection accuracy and stable and reliable performance
• Detection and sorting capacity 8000pcs/h
• It can be compatible with different cutting processes such as mortar, diamond wire and resin, as well as the detection of different types of silicon wafers such as single crystal, polycrystalline and monocrystalline, and support the detection of black silicon products
• Seamless connection with MES system and industrial big data platform
• More than ten patents for invention and utility models have been applied for